Translate:

« Home | My Desktop » | Pinoy Expressions and Hidden Meanings » | Dr. Feelgood's Answers.. hehehe » | My Rules =) » | Dr. Yasuy Moralla Health Tips » | UPCES Alumni Home Coming » | UPCES » | My son at 6 months old » | LESSONS IN LIFE » | My Best Friend is tired » 

Thursday, August 26, 2004 

GMAIL for Me!


At last I got a GMAIL account.. many have been waiting for this webmail by GOOGLE.. I got mine from GMAILSWAP and an invite from a High School friend (that makes 2 accounts).. After a few tweaking and downloading additional PC tools for GMAIL, I'm beginning to enjoy it.. haha.. The Google Team sure is doing their best..
Posted by Hello



Cool. But I don't need invites :o) (smeer)

That's ok anonymous.. I got my 6 personal GMAIL accounts and 3 more for my friends from GMAILSWAP... I'm just returning the favor.. I don't care if you need it or not.. =)

Post a Comment

Image hosting by Photobucket

About me

  • I'm Gerald Cortez
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • A frustrated weightlifter, bodybuilder, a geek in denial, Linux lover, and Open Source supporter.
Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile

Sponsored Links

Support Open Source

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Get Firefox!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com