Translate:

« Home | Ernesto "Che" Guevara QUOTES » | GMAIL for Me! » | My Desktop » | Pinoy Expressions and Hidden Meanings » | Dr. Feelgood's Answers.. hehehe » | My Rules =) » | Dr. Yasuy Moralla Health Tips » | UPCES Alumni Home Coming » | UPCES » | My son at 6 months old » 

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 

I'm Free from AMA Education System

It was mid August when I heard the news of new policies to be implemented in the educational system of AMA. I was disheartened to know that the teachers will handle a new loading scheme.. Imagine that each teacher is required to teach 30 units of subjects per week? It is an overkill for the teachers, and I don't want to teach half-baked lessons. So, I have decided to quit my job as a teacher, I'll just finish my contract. But on August 30, 2004, the administration has announced that all teachers are terminated, we could not renew our contracts anymore. The school director admitted that the company could not afford to pay us anymore. The company will hire new teachers with lower salary. tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. These are some reasons why the quality of education in the Philippines is deteriorating. But it was a good experience staying in AMA, because of the of the big workloads that are given to us with minimal salary, it has thought me to be more resourceful and efficient in different ways..

Anyways, I'll miss my students, friends, barkada..



hi.. from what campus po kayo?

Post a Comment

Image hosting by Photobucket

About me

  • I'm Gerald Cortez
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • A frustrated weightlifter, bodybuilder, a geek in denial, Linux lover, and Open Source supporter.
Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile

Sponsored Links

Support Open Source

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Get Firefox!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com