Translate:

« Home | Need a Contractor? » | Mga Natutunan Ko Kay Inay at Itay » | Pinoy Jokes Old and New » | Making Love to a Woman » | How Rumors Start in the Office » | UPCES Website » | The guy's side of the story » | Words Women Use » | Philippine Cellular Companies' Unlimited Call and ... » | Usapang Lasing (Drunks' Conversation) » 

Friday, October 14, 2005 

Yahoo Publisher Pays More Than Google Adsense

It is a pleasure for me to receive an invite from Yahoo to test their Yahoo Publisher Network. At first I was skeptical because I am an existing Google Adsense publisher. But as what most webmastes would do, I gave it a try and was surprised at the results. In 10 days, I have earned in YPN what I would normally earn in Google for 3 months! This means more revenue for publishers like me. I tried different schemes to test YPN and Adsense alternatively on my websites, and with the same number of clicks per day, Yahoo pays almost 900% more than Google. Of course I thought maybe something was wrong because YPN is in Beta testing as of now, but as I search different forums, YPN publishers share the same experience. As of now, 75% of the ads that I display in my sites are from Yahoo. Maybe this strategy is used by Yahoo in order to drive webmasters to shift from Adsense to YPN. I'm glad I gave it a shot.



Our revenue is 500% better with Yahoo than with Google Adsense.
Many are the same advertisers that are paying about the same thing to Google and Yahoo. Yahoo is sharing the wealth MUCH more than Google. It has to impact Google sooner or later. We are also in an MSN beta. Beats Google as well in large measure.
Yahoo beats Google Adsense for us.
Yahoo payments greater than Google.
Yahoo pays more than Google Adsense. Yahoo better than Google.

Post a Comment

Image hosting by Photobucket

About me

  • I'm Gerald Cortez
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • A frustrated weightlifter, bodybuilder, a geek in denial, Linux lover, and Open Source supporter.
Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile

Sponsored Links

Support Open Source

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Get Firefox!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com