Translate:

« Home | The guy's side of the story » | Words Women Use » | Philippine Cellular Companies' Unlimited Call and ... » | Usapang Lasing (Drunks' Conversation) » | Dilbert's Theorem of Salary » | Expand Your Vocabulary (Pinoy Style) » | I'm Free from AMA Education System » | Ernesto "Che" Guevara QUOTES » | GMAIL for Me! » | My Desktop » 

Saturday, August 13, 2005 

UPCES Website

I have just finished another website... The U.P. Civil Engineering Society at Los Baños, Laguna. UPCES is an organozation of Civil Engineering Students at UP Los Baños. It was founded in 1993 and I'm proud to say that I'm one of the charter members, and later on became an officer, too.

The website was orginally made by Ivan Salva, and I have made the major revision on the site.

Please visit the site at http://www.upces.org




Image hosting by Photobucket

About me

  • I'm Gerald Cortez
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • A frustrated weightlifter, bodybuilder, a geek in denial, Linux lover, and Open Source supporter.
Image hosting by Photobucket
My profile

Sponsored Links

Support Open Source

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Get Firefox!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com